- FIRST LADY MICHELE THOMAS has been invited by Tanner Chapel to be their guest speaker on Sunday, May 26th for their annual Women’s Day Celebration. The service time is 7:45am. Attire color: Pink VISIT TANNER CHAPEL WEBSITE
- THE ADVOCACY MINISTRY is accepting appointments for FREE legal consultations. The consultation date is Saturday, June 8th. If you have a legal issue that you would like to discuss with a legal professional, please call the church office to schedule an appointment. Appointments are first come, first serve.
- APS GRANT - The church has been blessed with a grant to assist people with their APS Bill. The crisis bill assistance program is offered for limited income customers whose households earnings are at or below 200% of the current Federal Poverty Guidelines. If you are considered low-income and you need assistance paying your APS utility bill, call the church office at 602.258.0831 to have a prescreening done to see if you may qualify.
- SUNDAY SCHOOL has added a class that can be viewed online. On the first Sunday of every month, the Sunday School Ministry has combined the Books of the Bible and the Anointed and Appointed Traditional class as one. This class is taught by Min. White and is recorded and uploaded to our Sunday School web page. Sunday School as a teaching ministry, is committed to taking the teachings outside the walls of PRBC. We would like to invite you to check it out on the PRBC website under the ministry tab and select Sunday School – it is sure to bless you!
CHILDREN'S MINISTRY NEWS:
- VBS registration is NOW open at our downtown campus and host home sites. Home sites have limited space and parents should register early. Volunteers for VBS are needed both at home sites and at our downtown campus. Volunteer training is scheduled for June 1, 2013 at 10am. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
- Summer Jam Series – Come out for fun, sun, and splash at Wet ‘n’ Wild Water Park on Saturday, June 1st. $15 per person. CLICK HERE TO PAY ONLINE NOW
- Kamp Pilgrim last date for registration is May 22, 2013. Paperwork and deposit have to have been received by this date by NEW and RETURNING campers. CLICK HERE FOR INFO
- Maricopa County Teen Leadership Experience Program. Students ages 12 – 17 are invited to register for the Maricopa County Teen Leadership Experience Program (MCLE), self-directed, self-paced program with experiences, activities, workshops and volunteer opportunities. Participants must reside in Maricopa County. There is no cost for this leadership program. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW ONLINE
- ASU/PRBC CompuGirls is a program for girls ages 12-17 held June 10th -21st from 8:30am to 4:30pm. The girls will develop expertise in:
- digital media production with photo editing software
- documentary filmmaking with iMovie
- podcasting with Garageband
- game design with Scratch
- virtual world creation with open-sim technology on the JokaydiaGrid
- Registration required. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE NOW
- 2013 ACAP Summer Residency Program hosted at ASU. The National Association of Black Accountants - Phoenix Chapter is hosting its 6th Annual Phoenix Accounting Career Awareness Program (ACAP) for high school students interested in a field in accounting or business related fields. Activities of the ACAP program include group projects, networking, presentations and team work. June 23, 2012 to June 27, 2013 at Arizona State University’s Tempe Campus. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE NOW
- 4th Annual Summer Adventures in Learning can help improve your child's math, science, and reading skills. This day camp is for students entering 1st grade through 6th grade. Camp dates are July 8th – 25th, 8:30am – 4:00 pm. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE NOW
- The Annual Marriage Retreat is Here! This year's Marriage Retreat focus will be Enhancing the Love, Recommitting to the Marriage, Solidifying the Oneness. It will be held August 2-4, 2013 at the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and Spa in Tucson, AZ. The cost is $299 per couple. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE NOW Payment Options: Pay in full or make a deposit of $100 (non-refundable). NOTE: Please complete all required information requested in its entirety to ensure we are able to register you for your room. Final payments are due no later than July 1, 2013 – No Exceptions! If you prefer to pay by check or cash, we will be in the church vestibule beginning May 19th or in the Marriage Enrichment Class at 9:15am at the main campus. The Marriage Retreat is open to all married couples, members and non-members. First come, first serve. Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your golf buddies, tell your sorority sisters - whoever is married....... Be ready to take your marriage to the next level!